Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

FS: Tarantulas

Thread: FS: Tarantulas

FS: Tarantulas

No shipping, local (Colorado Springs'ish) pick up only. I'm flexible on prices, thought they're already pretty low.

Grammostola pulchripes / Chaco Golden Knee (juvenile male) - $15.00 (Got this from Lisa Bork at the Repticon in Oct 2012.)

Heteroscodra maculata / Togo Starburst Baboon (unsexed juvenile) - $15.00 (Won this one as a sling at the ATS Conference in July 2011)

Hysterocrates sp "gigas" / Cameroon Red Baboon (adult female) - $60.00 (Won this one as a sling at the ATS Conference in July 2011)

Lasiodora parahybana / Brazilian Salmon Pink (unsexed sling) - $8.00 (Got from Lisa and Eric Bork at a meeting in Sept 2011 and it still is a sling. I'm as confounded at this as you are.)

Poecilotheria pederseni / Ghost Ornamental (adult female) - $60.00 (Won this one as a sling at the ATS Conference in July 2011)

Pterinochilus murinus / Golden Starburst Baboon (2 unsexed juveniles) - $15.00 (each) (Won these as slings at the ATS Conference in July 2011)

My mature male P fasciata is still holding on, even though he matured a year ago. He still eats, too. If anyone needs him, let me know. I can't guarantee he hasn't "dried up," though I have seen sperm webs.

Re: FS: Tarantulas

Quote Originally Posted by Bell View Post
    No shipping, local (Colorado Springs'ish) pick up only. I'm flexible on prices, thought they're already pretty low.

Grammostola pulchripes / Chaco Golden Knee (juvenile male) - $15.00 (Got this from Lisa Bork at the Repticon in Oct 2012.)

Heteroscodra maculata / Togo Starburst Baboon (unsexed juvenile) - $15.00 (Won this one as a sling at the ATS Conference in July 2011)

Hysterocrates sp "gigas" / Cameroon Red Baboon (adult female) - $60.00 (Won this one as a sling at the ATS Conference in July 2011)

Lasiodora parahybana / Brazilian Salmon Pink (unsexed sling) - $8.00 (Got from Lisa and Eric Bork at a meeting in Sept 2011 and it still is a sling. I'm as confounded at this as you are.)

Poecilotheria pederseni / Ghost Ornamental (adult female) - $60.00 (Won this one as a sling at the ATS Conference in July 2011)

Pterinochilus murinus / Golden Starburst Baboon (2 unsexed juveniles) - $15.00 (each) (Won these as slings at the ATS Conference in July 2011)

My mature male P fasciata is still holding on, even though he matured a year ago. He still eats, too. If anyone needs him, let me know. I can't guarantee he hasn't "dried up," though I have seen sperm webs.
    I'm definately interested in the P. Murinus's and probably the L. Parahybana as well. I would have to see the others in person to determine but do you still have these? I have a dubia colony already established and am loving the T's I have so far. I live in Pueblo so I can drive to the Springs pretty easily. Thanks!

Thought I replied to this but its not showing. I'd be interesting in the P. Murinus's and L. Parahybana definately and maybe a couple others. I think after moving my P. muticus to a new enclosure and dealing with that attitude it may be worth my while to look at the Poeci as well. Im down in Pueblo and have a thriving dubia colony already.

Hey, sorry, I was out of town. I don't know why but the forums automatically "spammed" your first post.

Let's work something out for the tarantulas! Do you want the P murinus in their enclosures? They're in (large?) kritter keepers, one with a fake log hide and one in with its original mason jar as a hide because it will not leave that thing. The L parahybana is just in tupperware, still, since it's so small. The biggest difference between the P pederseni and the P muticus is the pederseni is arboreal, so she's going to climb up when she tries to escape, haha. Also, I think her venom may be a bit worse... but it takes a lot to get bitten. The pederseni may need a better enclosure. She's in a... two gallon (?) set on its end, so it's tall... but the door slides and doesn't lock. She can't get out, obviously, but if you're around children that's not a good setup.

Let me know if you're still interested and when you'd be able to meet me in the Springs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bell View Post
    Hey, sorry, I was out of town. I don't know why but the forums automatically "spammed" your first post.

Let's work something out for the tarantulas! Do you want the P murinus in their enclosures? They're in (large?) kritter keepers, one with a fake log hide and one in with its original mason jar as a hide because it will not leave that thing. The L parahybana is just in tupperware, still, since it's so small. The biggest difference between the P pederseni and the P muticus is the pederseni is arboreal, so she's going to climb up when she tries to escape, haha. Also, I think her venom may be a bit worse... but it takes a lot to get bitten. The pederseni may need a better enclosure. She's in a... two gallon (?) set on its end, so it's tall... but the door slides and doesn't lock. She can't get out, obviously, but if you're around children that's not a good setup.

Let me know if you're still interested and when you'd be able to meet me in the Springs.
    Sorry Myself! I work a rotating shift and thought maybe you'd sold them already or something. Anyways, I will have the next friday/sat/sun off and I think the weather is supposed to improve by then. I recently picked up a H.mac and H. Gigas and am somewhat nervous but more of a respect for their speed. I probably would not want to even rehouse the OBT until necessary. I just moved a 3.5" female to a new enclosure and that was impressively fun. I have a fully self sustaining dubia colony and the bearded dragons I have them for are all brumating, so this Tarantula hobby has its perks for keeping their numbers down. I'll send you a PM with my number as well to plan something out, and of course make sure they're still available.

Updated!

No shipping, local (Colorado Springs'ish) pick up only. I'm flexible on prices, though they're already pretty low.