Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Andrew's back!

Thread: Andrew's back!

Andrew's back!

Hey all, not sure if too many people will remember me. I've gone through a few lulls in my invert/herp keeping but after a few recent aquisitions I'm back. This time with dart frogs! I still have a few tarantulas, but I'm really loving the frogs and geckos at the moment.

Without further adieu:

I'm also working on some crazy tanks with Great Stuff insulation and Silicone. Here's my crestie "Charizard".

Re: Andrew's back!

Hey Andrew! Glad you're back! Your crestie tank is incredible. What else is new in your life?

(I'm "back" too, as I forgot my password to log into the forums, he he he.)

dude, killer frogs! i'm super jealous. i've always dreamed that someday i'd get a PDF tank!

Let's see. New with me, Andy and I are in our first apartment. I've taken over the bedroom as the pet room. We're up to three cats, down to 10 bugs. I've gotten a big promotion at work. Just got a my male Crestie. Hopefully getting my civil union in May. Umm... Still play lots of video games. And Widow, the frogs are way easier than they seem. Glass top to keep humidity up, mist them regularly and feed them fruit flies (which raising those is the hard part). How's the club been? I've heard there's been some epic ventures.

Hi Andrew,

The frogs are beautiful. I've never kept any myself as I got the feeling they are too hard to keep. Glad this is not the case.