Thread: caresheet/natural history

caresheet/natural history

So ladies and gents, i was thinking to my self last night that there is a lack of caresheets and info on here. Given that fact I thought it might be fun for all of us who want to participate to take a vote of participating members or draw names of those involved to write up an essay/caresheet of a voted species of the month. I believe it would not only be fun but a great way for us enthusiasts to exercise our skills in research on the bugs,arachnids, and herps we all love! Adminstrators I would like to have you opinions and ideas also!

Re: caresheet/natural history

I like the idea! two thumbs up here =-)

Well thank worldsparadox so far as you can see your the only one who has commented on it so... I suppose if your up to it.... What species are you intrests generally pointed to or fixed on ?

well im all across the board right now, and purposfully spreading myself in every direction i can. Im all over Beetles right now but dont have any hands on experence...Mantids are pretty high on my list, and im trying to get into turtles now too lol. Im confident in being able to find just about anything on spiders/arachnids tho too

Well bro im trying to decide whether I wanna do a species profile on a snake or spider

Just so you guys know, caresheets are always appreciated. You don't need admin approval to do them, and you can do whatever species you choose. Just keep in mind that someone may add to your caresheet or post a different way of doing things. For some animals there's no one-way to care for them in captivity.

If a forum is missing the " Caresheets, Tips and Tutorials" sub-forum, let me know and I can add it.

Word! I just thought that if ppl were to vote/post a poll on a species and who does the caresheet/profile then it makes it a bit more challenging and fun. As for adding to or posting a new caresheet onanithe same species would be great, ie different views and outlooks helps all to learn more efficiantly about anything, especially animals and husbandry techniques.