Thread: Trinidad Scorpion Peppers and Bhut Jolokia

Trinidad Scorpion Peppers and Bhut Jolokia

I was wondering if anyone here likes EXTREMELY hot peppers? Both of these are rated over 1 million SHU. I ordered seeds in for my local nursery to grow. I will be ordering plants from the distributor with in the next few months and later this year peppers to ensure I have enough to last me till next season. Anyone interested? The Bhut jolokia (aka ghost peppers) are delicious and I'll be trying the Trinidad Scorpion peppers for the first time when they are finally ready. I hear good things. These are extremely hot and can cause ulcers if abused. Hopefully I'm not the only one that enjoys insanely hot food.

Re: Trinidad Scorpion Peppers and Bhut Jolokia

Sounds like some good stuff! I love some sooper hot peppers in my chilis...havent eaten anything hotter than a hobenero raw tho. let us know how things go, id like to try a million scolville =)

Right on! I just planted eight yesterday and my nursery will be doing the rest. I should be able to grow plenty off the number of seeds I bought plus ordering plants when they are finaly available.

hey bell, doesn't eric like hot peppers? couldn't remember or not, but i do remember having a conversation about these things one time long ago with y'all...

oh, and Hmac, i'd be down love hot stuff

Yessir! We both do, though the hottest we've gone is Scotch Bonnet. I know it's kinda late to start peppers but we have that garden, now, and we were hoping to plant some hot stuff.

But yeah, Aaron, we're down for some hot pepper action!

Are you on http://thehotpepper.com?