Thread: Club Name

Club Name

I know this is kinda a weird thing to ask seeing as we've been around for over three years............... but does anyone hate/dislike the club's name? Does anyone think we should rebrand ourselves?

Re: Club Name

I don't Diss-like the name or anything but i wouldnt be apposed to changing it either...does anyone have any ideas jus for kicks even?

I dunno.......... something that's not Mile High..... Club. lol.... And maybe something that, by name, includes herps and other exotics? Mile High Exotic Pet Society? Uh... Or, keeping the initials the same but sticking with bugs... Mile High Bug Crew? Mile High Bug Coalition? ...that one doesn't "flow" well.

I mean, I'm totally okay w/ keeping the name because that's the name I came up with but.... I don't speak for the club.

I like it, plus the tattoo on my *** wouldn't make much sense if you changed it now! M.H.B.C. = My Huge Butt Cramp, Make Hot Butt Clinches, My happy butt cheeks...yeah better leave it alone.

MHBC tatts on rear ends, eh? Is THAT the new club initiation? Forget eating the roaches, lmtao... (laugh my tattood arse off)

ALL I CAN DO IS SMILE, LOL

haha, i've never had a problem with it.

LMAO funny.

I don't know, the name of the club has grown on me. But for honest feedback purposes.....

When I break it down...

Mile High seems to be focused mainly on denver, the mile high city, and rocky mountain would encompass the areas we'd like to cover, but I believe Rocky Mountain Exotics has already been spoken for by someone else..ahem..not mentioning who.

So we're slightly limited in the whole "pikes peak, rocky mountain" thing, but if a new name for the club might spice it up a little or such.

I'm sure we could come up with something awesome, we're all very smart minded, scientific and creative types. It's like a cluster of minds aslew with imagination mixed with the love of animals that are nightmares of most people lol. We're pretty awesome when you think about it

Rob says "Front Range Rambling Riders" LOL, I said that sounded like a doctor's office run by cowboys lol. "Front Range 'Rachnids and Reptiles" he says now
    *Fear is ignorance*
    *Do the best you can in life. Live with compassion and infinite love for others.*

Well, I know it's kinda weird because the remaining founding members come from COS but the majority of our members are located in Denver and its suburbs. I have no problem with the "Mile High" portion on its own... just adding the "club" makes it funny. But, yeah, it doesn't sound like people have issues w/ that part so that's great.