Thread: Finally! Pictures!

Finally! Pictures!

Re: Finally! Pictures!

Nice Pics!

Neato! Is it hard keeping an amphibian? I imagine their enclosures require more maintenance than, like, fish..?

Not really, mine was only somewhat difficult finding a powerhead of correct power, since paddletails are stream, they face impaction threats just as snakes and such, so I usually put a worm in a glass jar before dipping it into the water.

Aaaaaah. So, like, (duh, Bell!) they have flowing water, still. I dunno why I wasn't thinking there would be some sort of a filter or something. I was thinking, "Man, I bet you have to clean that a lot!" lol...........

How big is your whip scorpion? I saw one of the biggest ones ever at the ATS in July. Its long legs stretched easily a foot!

I think mine, I just paid attention to my species' needs, lol. No more then usual fishtank, about 20% a week. Just worms are the healthiest food, to the point if you can't stand worms, don't get a salamander or newt.

My largest is just a baby, reaching possibly 2/3rds of my index finger, not including the long, feely-touchy legs, the long legs could probably reach the same length of my entire hand.