Thread: DIY?

Cool DIY?

I looked about the site, but didn't find a DIY section? Maybe I'm blind, but if there isn't one I'd like to suggest one.

I think there should be options for people to list their own tutorials for things as well as an area for people to ask for certain tutorials.

Everyone knows they are all over the internet, but sometimes I have some really good sites on building cages for herps and whatnot and I wanna share my wonderful find! Or for instance, I really need to make a snake hook so Kaa, my satan boa who thinks he's a cobra will stop latching onto my leg.

Plus I'd like to share how we make our retes stacks And then cry about how the stupid wood keeps getting stuck in my drill bit and then what?! Ha ha.

Thanks for listening
    *Fear is ignorance*
    *Do the best you can in life. Live with compassion and infinite love for others.*

Re: DIY?

Well, I'm in the process of adding a "Care" section to every animal type.... for, like, caresheets, tips, etc..... do you think tutorials would do well there?

If there was a caresheets/diy section that would work well, and have it seperated into species and diy.
    *Fear is ignorance*
    *Do the best you can in life. Live with compassion and infinite love for others.*

I'll get cracking on it, then... very slowly. If there are things you want to post that there isn't a section for, yet, you can still post them and I'll just move the thread once I finally get the new forum made.