Thread: Format

Format

This is the exact format or whatever you call it used by SCMAS, just fyi.

Re: Format

Do you mean, like, the site layout? This is the default vBulletin layout (I only tweaked some colors and some links) so a lot of forums that use vBulletin are prolly laid out like this.

I think the term layout fits best, I guess they use the vbulletin

Hmm, I just Googled them... looks like they use a free software called SimpleMachines (hey, Kim! I've seen a site that uses that, now). The programmers must've based their layout on vBulletin.

Eh, I kinda like the layout. I may continue to tweak it to differentiate it more from other forums, though.

Did you see the part where they are trying to raise $100 every month for expenses?

Hahaha, no, can't say I did. You're all about us fundraising. I feel bad because, although we're a non-profit, we're not tax exempt and I'm pretty sure that means people can't write donations to the club off on their taxes. And we're a small group.... I dunno... we've been making a lot of changes lately. We'll see........

If you click on Forums its at the top, doesn't do well though. They say its for domain, licsensing, software, etc. I don't know much about it, but I still don't think it shouldall come outof your pocket when so many benefit. We should find a way to share the expenses.