Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: THINGS TO FIX

Re: THINGS TO FIX

Quote Originally Posted by Erwynn View Post
    Could we possibly have areas in the caresheets sections branched into Classifications and Species? It becomes a super long post for the monitor caresheets clumping them all together into one thread.
    That's def "doable." Um....... when it comes to herps I would prolly need to be told what sections to create, though. Because, uh, with monitors is there only one genus? If so I can find the species pretty easily..... but, uh, yeah, clueless here, haha.

Yea! I finally figured out why I wasn't getting emails from vBulletin when new users registered. Sorry to all the "new" folks who registered after, like, 6/1/11 as it's been taken me, sometimes, a while to approve new accounts. Not any more!

Well since this turned into a gimmie thread : I would really like a rootbeer float a three egg ham and cheese omlette and a beautiful 6" female regalis. Did you get all that?

LOL, Greg, lemme see what I can do......

So, we have a tarantula sexing forum. Do we need any other "sexing" forums? Like, for geckos...? I dunno what else can be sexed visually.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12