Thread: LLLreptile.com?

LLLreptile.com?

I was wondering if anyone had any experience with this site

Re: LLLreptile.com?

I've ordered quite a bit through them but never live animals. I haven't looked lately but I have always felt their prices are too high on animals. Their supplies are pretty awesome, though (lamps, bulbs, feeding bowl, etc...) Everything came quickly and packed perfectly, though, so I can't imagine you'd order, like, a tarantula and it would show up dead or anything. It's just if you want to pay their prices or not.

We've ordered from them a couple of times. Like Bell said, the supplies are awesome. I ordered a T from them though and they sent me the wrong thing. The error was better for me, it turned out, but I didn't know that because it was one of the first Ts I ever had. It was kind of traumatic for me because I was expecting a nice, calm Chaco and received a crazy Emerald Skeleton. But for supplies they're great.

Nice mistake!

I've ordered several times from them. though your bug experience tells me I most likly should never order anything living... I'd have to resell or give the spider away if that happened! (I don't really want to keep OW)

One time they sent me the wrong lamp... told me to keep it and I told them it was too shallow to put the bulb in... even to the point where I asked if he had a ruler... he did, found the lamp and tested it for deepness (won't hold a 100 wt bulb - it was a shallow breeder dome instead of the taller domes) they sent stuff so I could send the lamp back NO CHARGE and they sent me the correct lamp NO CHARGE. That was nice of them.

Quote Originally Posted by LadySharon
    (I don't really want to keep OW)
    (Emerald Skeletons are actually NW. They just be CRAZY! hahaha....)

Really? how venimus are they? (I thought everything with "skeleton" in the name was a pokie...)

Not very venomous being NW. Most everything "skeleton" is actually new world. It's scientific name is Ephebopus uatuman, btw....

huh. didn't know that. They are aborial though right?

You know.......... that I can't answer. I would be apt to say that they're terrestrial. They aren't built like arboreals.

mikemike would be able to tell you all about LLL, im pretty sure he was ordering 1-2 things from them a week
    im not here to pick sides, i dont deal with emotions i deal with facts, dont cry to me because im right
    "stonedsage"