Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_Postbit has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_postbit.php on line 176

Warning: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; vB_BbCodeParser has a deprecated constructor in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 37
Family of T's grows....

Thread: Family of T's grows....

Family of T's grows....

Well once again I came home with another T. We took my daughter to the Cinebarre to eat and watch Kung Fu Panda 2. On the way back we decided to stop by the North Denver Scales n Tales just to look. I ran across a P. Fasciata mature male, one of the guys said he would give him to me for $20 because he was looking old and worn out. So what the heck I'll make him a retirement home and he can live out the days in luxury and play shuffleboard

So here he is...

Re: Family of T's grows....

Aww, the life of a male spider. That was nice of you to take him in. Is he still eating?

Thanks, It doesn't look like he is eating...but I will keep trying. He was really thirsty when i put him in his new enlcosure.

Hmm, from my experience (and what I've read) dehydrated Ts won't be as interested in food. But, well, mature males get to a point where they won't eat any more either. That's what I was thinking... if he's still munching he may hang around for a while.