Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Sanctuaries" and when is something too much.

Re: "Sanctuaries" and when is something too much.

and for those of you yet to hit your prime googling abilities such as myself
    http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite.../1176241370435
    im not here to pick sides, i dont deal with emotions i deal with facts, dont cry to me because im right
    "stonedsage"

well i had to sell some things to keep it going because of an unforeseen medical expense other than that i typically can afford to keep it going for the most part plus as soon as we find work we're looking to get settled in and put more money into it so hopefully our fees could be lower

well if you get that taken care of you shall be fine, but anyone with any knowledge of this can pretty much set you up for a surprise facility inspection by the government, i would work on what mike said and become a registered business now
    im not here to pick sides, i dont deal with emotions i deal with facts, dont cry to me because im right
    "stonedsage"

i'm working on it as i've said repeatedly. if i can't get fees to get some money back i can't apply for stuff like that because all my money is going out

anyways i'm gonna do as erica asked and not talk about it here anymore if anyone wants to discuss it with me most of you have my email or facebook

ok. i think we're done here. thank you for the info stonedsage.

if anyone has anything constructive to add to this thread, please PM me or bell and we'll gladly put up helpful info.

edit:
    thank you bell for summing up.

Sorry, Brian..... had to sneak this one in:

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    I openly ask for information, information that should be readily available to the public. Do you not have any interest in knowing if the above poster has proper husbandry? It isn't personal attacks, I do the same with with CoRHS- when their husbandry information is flat out incorrect.

I did name names, because I have a problem with how a "rescue" is being run. A "rescue" is providing a service to the community, the community has every right to ask questions and everything of that nature.

I'm blocked from her page after trying to stop- in that matter, I will continue to flag every free spirit post, and will continue warning people about what is actually going on. I care about the animals, not your opinion, her opinion, or any other opinion in this matter. Until facts are brought to light- enough to warrant this as an actual sanctuary/rescue- I will question it and call it in to question just like I do CoRHS on emails all the time.

I'm not going to post about it here again, but the fact you guys openly support this crap- is 100% ridiculous. If you want to ban me for doing something I have a right to do- go right ahead. I was invited here simply for the reason to talk between me and free spirit- anything else oh well.

-Mike
    Mike, if I had a problem with you asking her questions I would delete your posts and ban you immediately... Hell! I wouldn't have invited you to take the conversation here to begin with!! I'm leaving all conversations up for all to see because I do agree 100% with you that these questions need to be asked. It's reached a point, though, where I do believe you are harassing Leah. THAT'S the issue. Here's something I don't think you're understanding: What you're saying to Leah isn't getting through to her. And I don't think any line of questioning will ever get you to that point. You've said your spiel on here. You can say your spiel on CL. Leave her reviews, send out warnings, etc.... but specifically addressing her or her sanctuary is a brick wall at this point... imho that you don't care about.

And, Leah, I've told you this before but it bears repeating in public... if Mike has these questions other people probably do, also. If you're representing a business you are a public figure at that point and need to be prepared for questioning. This wouldn't continue to go on if you'd give a straight, thorough answer and leave it at that. Also, blocking people from having discussion with you only makes the matter worse, as I think you can see.

This really is a larger issue than just Leah's "rescue." What we NEED to be discussing is how this issue affects the hobby in general.

PM me if you feel the need to respond since this thread has, fortunately, been locked, okay?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12