Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Local Sanctuaries - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Local Sanctuaries

Re: Local Sanctuaries

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    I'm not sure about dieing down. As long as the internet is around, people will bash me on it, simply because they don't know me at all, it's typical, and doesn't bother me.

-Mike
    Get your customer testimonials up somewhere! That's the first place a lot of people look when wanting to do business with someone. You could start a thread here if you wanted, even.... maybe people will look past the bashing if a lot of other people have good things to say.

Edit: And you could always do that for yourself, too, Leah... you haven't posted anything about FSF on here, yet, I don't think..?

Quote Originally Posted by Bell
    I'm not sure about dieing down. As long as the internet is around, people will bash me on it, simply because they don't know me at all, it's typical, and doesn't bother me.

-Mike
    Get your customer testimonials up somewhere! That's the first place a lot of people look when wanting to do business with someone. You could start a thread here if you wanted, even.... maybe people will look past the bashing if a lot of other people have good things to say.
    thats true i'm making a website for mine with a section for it it's probably not a bad idea for you to do the same

-Mike

Edit: And you could always do that for yourself, too, Leah... you haven't posted anything about FSF on here, yet, I don't think..?
    i didn't think you wanted me to after our last conversation

-Mike
    I still working on networking via sites like facebook with my customer base, I should have a few up soon enough however. When I have an actual website up and running, it will include something like this though, for now, feel free to stop by my facebook page.

-Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita
    ?? What do you mean by that? Hmm, I don't remember discussing the club forum and your sanctuary... ever... haha.

?? What do you mean by that? Hmm, I don't remember discussing the club forum and your sanctuary... ever... haha.
    well i just figured since we weren't getting along and you seemed against the sanctuary you wouldn't want me posting in the club about it and i didn't want to step on any toes about it

well i just figured since we weren't getting along and you seemed against the sanctuary you wouldn't want me posting in the club about it and i didn't want to step on any toes about it
    Hahaha, we weren't getting along? Why didn't you tell me?

Are you talking about the PM convo on FB the other night? I just was trying to clear up the hentzi thing w/ you. I'm not sure how you got that I was against the sanctuary..? Sorry you got the impression, I guess.

Hahaha, we weren't getting along? Why didn't you tell me?

Are you talking about the PM convo on FB the other night? I just was trying to clear up the hentzi thing w/ you. I'm not sure how you got that I was against the sanctuary..? Sorry you got the impression, I guess.
    i thought you were really mad at me i was upset i'm sorry ugh too much stress lately makes me act a little crazy anyways where should i put anything for FSF on the club?

I'd be more than willing to put a longer introduction to myself and whatnot on the forum in a seperate topic if desired, getting my name/info out there is a huge step in this community/starting a business.

-Mike

I'd say for both of you guys you can start a review thread for yourself under the "Local Entities Reviews" section... as much info as you want to put and then people can respond with reviews if they have them.

I'd say for both of you guys you can start a review thread for yourself under the "Local Entities Reviews" section... as much info as you want to put and then people can respond with reviews if they have them.
    alright erica thanks

I'll start a thread for myself here shortly, rehoming some dragons and selling an aquarium tonight, not to mention all the emails I'm getting supporting my post on CL after someone attempted to flame me. Lol

With great power comes great responsibility.....

This is just my two cents ....seriously people on CL need to get over themselves I judge neither one of you but I do say this ....CL is a playground and the weak kids go home crying.

If your doing people dirty then you know you are and take your flame like a a champ if your 2 legit to quit then move on nothing to see here.

Have a good day.

P.S. I think there may be a market for a CL mediator position I could charge hourly but then again I might get flagged all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by figgy4
    With great power comes great responsibility.....

This is just my two cents ....seriously people on CL need to get over themselves I judge neither one of you but I do say this ....CL is a playground and the weak kids go home crying.

If your doing people dirty then you know you are and take your flame like a a champ if your 2 legit to quit then move on nothing to see here.

Have a good day.

P.S. I think there may be a market for a CL mediator position I could charge hourly but then again I might get flagged all the time.
    Even after everything, I've only gotten tons of support from people on craigslist, hell my responose is still up, and hasn't been flagged down. Nearly all of my customers saw it and said they appreciate what I do, and that I'm doing the hobby good. I'm not overly concerned about it, hell the guy I picked the snakes up from today thought it was an awesome business lol.

Yeah CL is a crazy place ...I try not to judge people on there. I feel like if I'm not smart enough to avoid a bad deal then I just have to suck it up. I would rather have a picky bad CL than no CL at all. Where else can you "re-home" animals for free ya know what I mean. BTW Mike welcome to the board

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast