Thread: And yet another black eye for the Herp world...

And yet another black eye for the Herp world...

Re: And yet another black eye for the Herp world...

I was just reading about that on Tom's and Patty's pages. That article isn't very correct. I'd recommend reading their FB pages, especially Patty's. Patty says Bruce was deeply mentally ill... so I don't really think it reflects anything about the hobby. Of course I'm sure media news outlets can spin it any way they want.

Hopefully Tom doesn't have to pack everything up and find new facilities.

In truth I doubt it has very little to do with the hobby if any but there is ALWAYS some sob out there that either one does not like Tom or two doesn't like our hobby who will turn it into an exotic pet trade thing instead of what it is. I look at it as just something tragic and nothing more nothing less. I do not really even care to speculate at this point what happened. But I am also tired of seeing media sensationalism ( i.e. the escaped cobra who can kill 1100 people with just a stare) make our hobby look like trash.

i seriously don't even get how this has to do with reptiles except for the fact that it was done on a reptile farm and has people in the reptile community invovled i don't think anyone should judge our hobby based on that that's like saying anyone with bully breed dogs fight dogs it's just wrong granted some people will say it but it's ignorant