Thread: Sally

Sally

my leopard gecko so far, thinking she will be turning into a rainwater albino
    sorry the image is HUGE i love my camera and its resolution to much to change it down, allows for zooming up and checking out the small features of my creatures
    im not here to pick sides, i dont deal with emotions i deal with facts, dont cry to me because im right
    "stonedsage"

Re: Sally

i think she's too young to tell at this point but she's pretty i love albinos some of the ones i actually don't have but wish i did

well it was just what we were thinking she is because of the eyes, and how much she has changed since we got her
    im not here to pick sides, i dont deal with emotions i deal with facts, dont cry to me because im right
    "stonedsage"

the pic is too big for me to see the eyes so i can't really say my opinion there

right click and open in new tab
    "stonedsage"

it wont let me it'll only let me save the picture

"stonedsage"

yeah i agree she could very well be rainwater with those eyes which if thats the case you'll end up with a amazing looking adult