Thread: leopard gecko buyer

leopard gecko buyer

austinbrown157@yahoo.com is his email and 719 242 6593, he keeps posting ads on CL looking for leopard geckos and emailing anyone with a leopard gecko ad (me and a few others i know) he basically flip flops and goes back and forth telling you he has money then he doesn't low balling you the entire time having you send him pictures like 4 times a day he was emailing me and calling me constantly for a week it was borderline harassment then in the end i told him i wouldn't deal with him cause he kept flip flopping i seriously wouldn't deal with him he's kinda shady heres more information on the situation as well post5538.html#p5538

He's also started using a second phone number 719-214-0990 and has now been posting in the ft collins area as well as denver and co springs

Re: leopard gecko buyer

Leah, does this guy openly post his email and phone number on Craigslist? If not I don't want it posted on our forum.

yeah his number and info is in every post he puts up on CL
    im not here to pick sides, i dont deal with emotions i deal with facts, dont cry to me because im right
    "stonedsage"

Ah, okay... when I search the email addy Leah posted it doesn't come up w/ anything on CL... he posts a different email than the one Leah provides. I'll add that one into her post and put the phone # back.

im not here to pick sides, i dont deal with emotions i deal with facts, dont cry to me because im right
    "stonedsage"

Quote Originally Posted by Bell
    Ah, okay... when I search the email addy Leah posted it doesn't come up w/ anything on CL... he posts a different email than the one Leah provides. I'll add that one into her post and put the phone # back.
    hey must've taken his email down he used you put it and his number in every post he made and now he's posting in denver and CO springs

Oh, no... he does have his phone # and email in his posts... just not the email you originally posted so I couldn't find his posts at first. I added in the email he actually posts publicly.

he used to post the one he posted publically as the one i added up did he change it or something?

austinbrown157@yahoo.com is all i ever see for the email that he uses
    "stonedsage"

Quote Originally Posted by stonedsage
    austinbrown157@yahoo.com is all i ever see for the email that he uses
    he must have 2 CL accounts then cause the email i posted was the one in his ads last week