Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
gecko ID

Thread: gecko ID

gecko ID

alright so this is my newest rescue i was told he's a morph leopard gecko but he doesn't look like any morph i've seen is he even a leopard gecko? i think he might be an african fat tailed gecko but i'm not sure can someone tell me what he is?

Re: gecko ID

Yes it's a leopard gecko. High yellow.

no high yellows don't have that kind of banding they have patterns that are normal like but with a lot of yellow like this one http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... CCMQ9QEwAw it's not a SHTCT because it has too much pattern and it's not a tangerine because of the white stripe behind it's head also in person it has a greenish tint to it?

well thats not always true, if you look around there are alot of high yellows with abnormal coloring and banding, its just something that happens once and a while
    im not here to pick sides, i dont deal with emotions i deal with facts, dont cry to me because im right
    "stonedsage"

no high yellows don't have that kind of banding they have patterns that are normal like but with a lot of yellow like this one http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt ... CCMQ9QEwAw it's not a SHTCT because it has too much pattern and it's not a tangerine because of the white stripe behind it's head also in person it has a greenish tint to it?
    Honestly it doesn't really matter what you think it is, unless you bought it from the breeder who knew the genetics of their animals, you'll never really know.
    All I really know is that is not in fact an African Fat Tail Gecko.
    Enjoy is for what it is, a pretty gecko.

well i'm just trying to figure out what morph it looks like i was told it was a creamsicle but it doesn't look like one

SO I have to ask are you purposely trying to deceive someone?

"colo springs craigslist > community > pets
    please flag with care: [?]

miscategorized
    prohibited
    spam/overpost
    best of craigslist
    male and female leopard geckos (calhan)
    Date: 2011-04-01, 10:02PM MDT
    Reply to: comm-zbfrc-2300480112@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

i have a female partially blind normal 100% het raptor 80$
    and a male SHTCT 80$ i could also sell a setup both are proven and if you buy them sooner i could give you a better discount i have pictures and they're hand tame eating pretty much everything in sight (dubia's meal worms and crickets no picky eaters here!) they are well loved and well cared for geckos

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2300480112"

no? thats a completely different gecko i have 8 leopard geckos i have a male luecistic a male high yellow a female partially blind het raptor thats proven (i've seen pictures of her offspring) a super giant SHTCT a male enigma a female enigma het albino oh and a male SHTCT that used to have a female but she died so my breeding project for her went away and this new one i havent figure out yet

Taipan are you just trying to start an argument for some reason?
    cus thats what it seems like
    im not here to pick sides, i dont deal with emotions i deal with facts, dont cry to me because im right
    "stonedsage"

OK.......like I said I just had to ask.

oh no worries i just have way too many for my breeding projects i'm looking to do i was gonna let go of 4 the engima's and the 2 in the ad but my favorite dropped his tail and idk if he'll make it yet i gave him his own little 20 gallon apartment to recooperate in he's eating pooping drinking and shedding so it's looking good though. i would never sell something as something unless i knew what it was or i'd put this is what i was told what it is but i have no idea