Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: arachnoboards is closed

Re: arachnoboards is closed

Quote Originally Posted by agrodolce
    How would you save feedback, screenshots? I could make up any feedback I wanted and type it up somewhere. I'd feel funny having a page on my site that said "Here's feedback from another site that doesn't exist anymore."
    I'm sure there's a specific thing you're thinking but I just woke up.
    Hmm, you know I hadn't thought about that. I've seen sites w/ testimonials from other sites combined into one.... but, like, I say feedback specifically because one of my FB friends commented on how his arachno-business' feedback was all on AB and now he has no reviews any more. I think it's legit if you take a review and say, "this is from such-and-such user from AB." Link to it or screen shot it, even. I mean, even if the site goes away for real, like, it's made a name for itself... people will know you're not making up the site. As far as the review being made up, well, that can happen now regardless so it's all about still trying to research who you're doing business with as much as possible.

Edit: or, you know, maybe now encourage people to leave feedback directly on your site... if possible. I know Wordpress has testimonials plug ins but you need to be using WP for that to work, haha....

Re: arachnoboards is closed

well i'm glad it was a prank i'm getting all my friends real emails today lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12