Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
tarantulasinc
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: tarantulasinc

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    82

    tarantulasinc

    http://www.tarantulainc.com/
    anyone ever order from these guys, they seem to have good prices and only $20 express LAG for us Colorado residents
    im not here to pick sides, i dont deal with emotions i deal with facts, dont cry to me because im right
    "stonedsage"

  2. #2
    Website Admin Bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Colorado Springs
    Posts
    2,583

    Re: tarantulasinc

    I've done a bit of business with them... mainly trading mature males for slings. They usually make it to the reptile expos in Denver. Years ago I'd recommend them to anyone but my most recent dealing with them left a sour taste in my mouth... I'd say their customer service is hit-or-miss. I've never had anything shipped to me from them so I can't comment on the LAG, shipping procedures or anything like that. I would usually dealt with them in person at the expos... if there's something you want from them you can email them before a show and they can bring it/set it aside... at least they used to. They travel a lot for shows so if you email them you should give them a few days to have a chance to get back to you.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    82

    Re: tarantulasinc

    yeah i was mostly wondering cus they have 2" tiger rumps for $20 unsexed of course, but still something to look at i guess
    im not here to pick sides, i dont deal with emotions i deal with facts, dont cry to me because im right
    "stonedsage"

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    188

    Re: tarantulasinc

    I can never get them to respond to my emails.
    I'd really want to order some of their stuff.
    I'm very glad I don't ever have to buy shoes for my pets.
    They got too many legs...

  5. #5
    BANNED Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    calhan
    Posts
    523

    Re: tarantulasinc

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike
    I can never get them to respond to my emails.
    I'd really want to order some of their stuff.
    i know what you mean i've emailed them before as well and i kinda gave up i wanted to buy a couple emporer scorps and a tiger rump when they're here in may be never heard back from them

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    188

    Re: tarantulasinc

    Well, if you get fed up waiting, I've got a Tiger Rump sling available.
    I've been wanting to order some A. Brock's. They're selling 5 for $50.



    The tiger rump. Already a hair-kicker, but can be handled at this size.
    I'm very glad I don't ever have to buy shoes for my pets.
    They got too many legs...

  7. #7
    BANNED Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    calhan
    Posts
    523

    Re: tarantulasinc

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike
    Well, if you get fed up waiting, I've got a Tiger Rump sling available.
    I've been wanting to order some A. Brock's. They're selling 5 for $50.



    The tiger rump. Already a hair-kicker, but can be handled at this size.
    i actually just finally heard back from them this morning and they said they'd have them set aside for me at the expo hopefully someone in the springs can go pick them up if they're in that way cause i might have to pester the hell out of my parents to go otherwise

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Denver Colorado
    Posts
    296

    Re: tarantulasinc

    Leah I can snag you a couple of emporer scorpions at about 7.00 a piece if you want ...I know a guy here local.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    188

    Re: tarantulasinc

    That'd be cool! If only they'd answer me...
    I'm very glad I don't ever have to buy shoes for my pets.
    They got too many legs...

  10. #10
    BANNED Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    calhan
    Posts
    523

    Re: tarantulasinc

    Quote Originally Posted by figgy4
    Leah I can snag you a couple of emporer scorpions at about 7.00 a piece if you want ...I know a guy here local.
    how big are they do you know their genders? and if thats the case then how much are you asking for your tiger rump mike?

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    188

    Re: tarantulasinc

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita
    Quote Originally Posted by figgy4
    Leah I can snag you a couple of emporer scorpions at about 7.00 a piece if you want ...I know a guy here local.
    how big are they do you know their genders? and if thats the case then how much are you asking for your tiger rump mike?
    Think I mentioned in the PM I sent, but $15. Maybe the equivalent of $10 if you'd consider trading a dubia colony for that and something else?
    I'm very glad I don't ever have to buy shoes for my pets.
    They got too many legs...

  12. #12
    BANNED Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    calhan
    Posts
    523

    Re: tarantulasinc

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita
    Quote Originally Posted by figgy4
    Leah I can snag you a couple of emporer scorpions at about 7.00 a piece if you want ...I know a guy here local.
    how big are they do you know their genders? and if thats the case then how much are you asking for your tiger rump mike?
    Think I mentioned in the PM I sent, but $15. Maybe $10 if you'd consider trading a dubia colony for that and something else?
    what do you have other than that to trade i'd definitely do a trade like that with you

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    188

    Re: tarantulasinc

    Neat!
    I do have another, smaller Suntiger, ~2.25". I'll take a picture when I get home. I'd throw that in if you could toss me a couple extra roaches. Like 75?
    I'm very glad I don't ever have to buy shoes for my pets.
    They got too many legs...

  14. #14
    BANNED Lolita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    calhan
    Posts
    523

    Re: tarantulasinc

    sounds good to me you might have to meet at my house though idk if my dads work will frown on him bringing 75-ish roaches to work lol

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    188

    Re: tarantulasinc

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolita
    sounds good to me you might have to meet at my house though idk if my dads work will frown on him bringing 75-ish roaches to work lol
    Ugh, that'd be one helluva drive!
    Maybe we coordinate on one of his days off?
    I'm very glad I don't ever have to buy shoes for my pets.
    They got too many legs...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •