Thread: care sheets

care sheets

so i'm gonna start putting together some care sheets when i get some extra time so far my list is tokay geckos, leopard geckos, veiled chameleons, anoles, corn snakes, king snakes, red tail boas, burmese pythons, ball pythons, bearded dragons, brazilian rainbow boas, and hopefully i'll try to get enough info together for an accurate armadillo lizard care sheet but that'll take some experimentation first on my part with my little guys. so i was wondering other than those care sheets is there anything else anyone is collecting that they want a care sheet on? those are just mostly from my current collection or recently kept i've kept a lot of other different stuff over the years so if you need a care sheet written for anything specific or had any suggestions let me know. also if you need a lizard sexed (except monitors i'm bad at sexing them) i can sex pretty much any lizard and if you need a snake sexed my family found our set of probes so we can do that for you as well.

Re: care sheets

I can help with a few of these as well, just let me know what ones you would like Cindy and I to take care of.

alright is there anything in my list that you like in particular? also thanks for the help and again sorry i didn't get you my address in time today i feel horrid about it

Oh no! They were gonna come. :( Bummer!

As far as caresheets go I wanted to also let you guys know that once a caresheet is posted someone else is allowed to post their version of care if it differs. I don't really know if this will be the case in herps but that's how it is for inverts since there's, like, five different ways to care for a tarantula.

....but the caresheet forums aren't really intended for open conversation... just so things don't get bogged down.

it might be best to split them like greg suggested cause peoples opinions on it can vary but if we do 2 versions of everything i'll be like omg so many care sheets so little free brain space lol

Please don't feel bad it was totally not your fault....I was last minute and was not sure if I was going to be able to make it. I know the procedure so if anything it was my fault

As far as the care sheets...I can do any of the care sheets and do not have focus on any one or more. Cindy said she could help as well she would like to do a care sheet on Green Tree Pythons and Boas.

BTW...anytime we can help just let us know.

yeah tree snakes would be awesome care sheets i've never personally kept them so tell her definitely go for it! yeah i appreciate all the help i already have a tokay one written up i just have to find where i put it then i'm gonna work on one for probably leopard geckos since my little army of them keeps giving me the eye today lol. you could maybe do a crested gecko one? i've never kept them even though i want a bucket chocked full of them eventually lol i would really love access to a care sheet from someone with experience in them for when i start keeping them