Thread: cresty babies!!!

cresty babies!!!

got home from work today and open up my incubater to check the eggs i had found a few days ago when i noticed something moving in another egg bin. i had got these eggs with a few females i purchased on-line and had thought they were no good( they looked a little dry and had stress cracks all over them... also they werent in an incubater for a few weeks because i was fixing mine) i mean i was almost positive they were bad! well ive got two new little baby cresties from what i thought were bad eggs!!! tell you what, im never going to throw out eggs unless i really know there are bad, lol

Re: cresty babies!!!

thats cool i love cresteds i've always wanted one they seem so neat i've never actually played with one before

by far my favorite lizzard. not only are they easy compaired to a lot they are (for the most part) very friendly and handalable... there like loe's except you dont need a heating sorce in most situations but they are nocturnal. I will most likely be selling these little guys here in the near future (with a bug club discount of course) so if you are interested in learning more about them let me know!

i have setups and stuff but no funds currently available to buy the lizards i wasn't aware they were so calm they seem so fragile i love my leos though so if they're anything like leos i'm definitely going to look into getting them also you should post pics of the little babies cause i wanna see

Yea! Congrats, Mike! I second pictures.