Thread: Join Us on FB/Twitter

Join Us on FB/Twitter

We now have a Facebook fan page and a Twitter account. You can follow us on one or both to get updates about club happenings. It may be easier than logging in here every day. I know I certainly am on FB and Twitter more than I am on here......... even if it is only because my IP address at work is blocked by my host's firewall STILL. Argh. Ahem...

So fan us, follow us, etc...
    Facebook
    Twitter

All discussions for planning events, etc, will still take place on our forums, though, as this is the true online community for MHBC. FB will be updated after the fact and FB invites will be sent out once meetings are finalized (in case there are FB fans that aren't members of the forum).

FB/Twitter is also a good way for us all to get to know each other and keep in contact with each other. Some members don't post much on here so we don't really know what they're up to.

Re: Join Us on FB/Twitter

Cool!

Are you planning to add a discussion board to it?

No, I'd like to keep discussions on here. We can all chat on the wall and what not but anything that needs to be discussed needs to be taken to the forums.

I thought it would be good to start a list of FB/Twitter usernames here in case other members want to friend/follow you.

My Facebook link is: http://www.facebook.com/clearlysaid I'm friends on FB w/ a bunch of club members but I don't want to call them out here...... but you can check out my friend list, I guess, haha. Of course most everyone in the club on my friend's list is on the club's fan page...... they changed it, though, so you can't see everyone who is a fan of something so I dunno if that would help find people.

I've pretty much stopped using twitter.

Post here if you'd like to share your username!

I just wanted to update this to say we have an actual URL now..... I don't know why I previously linked to a search..? Oh well. Follow the club on Facebook at http://facebook.com/milehighbugclub.