This is a rough draft of some feeder caresheets. Leave comments and tips, they'll be appreciated. I'm leaving out the mouse one as the methods for putting them down are not something anyone would want to read about.

Common Feeders

House Crickets (Acheta domesticus): This is currently the most common feeder animal for invertebrates and small reptiles and amphibians. Readily available at pet stores this is the perfect feeder for small collections. With an average lifespan of only a few weeks there is little concern for infestation. To raise these animals keep them in a small, well ventilated container with plenty of hiding spaces (egg crates work well for this). Feed vegetables such as potatoes or romaine lettuce. A bit of dirt is required to give the females a place to lay their eggs. Babies are born as “pinhead crickets” and make the perfect food for newly born slings and scorpionlings. Take care to ensure your pet eats these quickly as they pose a threat to molting invertebrates. These animals can also make an annoying chirping noise as adults. I feed mine fish food with fresh vegetables.

Guyana Spotted Cockroaches (Blaptica dubia): Personally my favorite feeder animal to raise. I have even kept them as a pet at times. They breed very quickly, make no noise, and produce very little smell. Keep them similar to crickets. A large Rubbermaid bin can be filled with egg crates to provide hides and climbing space. They require no medium for egg laying and reproduce in large numbers. Immatures are a dull light brown in color while adults are vastly different. Males have black wings at maturity while females have stubbed wings. Neither can actually fly though they will do a sort of flutter/fall. I do recommend a lid however. Adults make a great feeder for even the largest species of bugs and moderately large lizards. I feed mine fish food with fresh vegetables.

Lobster Roaches (N. cinerea): Lobster roaches are another quick producing roach species, I’d say even quicker than Dubias. These are much smaller than Dubia roaches reaching only slightly larger than crickets. Keep them the same way as Dubia roaches with a minor difference. This species can climb both glass and plastic but a layer of petroleum jelly around the top of the bin will keep them at bay. Once again I recommend a lid. I feed mine fish food with fresh vegetables.

Mice: Not for here. Sorry, if you need help with these just send me a PM.

Mealworms (Tenebrio molitor): Readily available at pet stores and extremely easy to rear, these make a decent snack for pets but must be eaten quickly as they will quickly burrow and pupate into a small beetle most animals will ignore. Do not make these a staple food because of their high fat content. To raise these just place them in a large bin with oats or other food as substrate. Once they pupate they will resurface to mate and continue the cycle.

Superworms: Again not a favorite feeder of mine. I have raised them as pets though. You can keep them the same was as mealworms however they do require a certain level of humidity. Bigger is better when selecting a container. Superworms are canabalistic and will eachother while molting or as pupae. Sift your colony every few days to separate the pupae. I have heard arguments that they can injure or even kill reptiles and amphibians with their powerful jaws. I haven’t seen too much evidence though they will eat through cardboard shipping boxes as well as thin plastic containers. Feed these with the oat substrate and some occasional fresh fruit.

Waxworms: These are, in my opinion, one of the most difficult feeder animals to raise and breed. Primarily a bee pest, the larvae feed on honey. I crush the honey into oats and use as the surface of the substrate (bran works well). Eventually they will turn into a dark brown pupae from which a waxmoth will emerge. I do not know much about the mating behaviour though I have heard they need wax paper. I have never successfully produced babies from a culture. These are extremely high in fat and should only be used as an occasional treat or to put weight on a malnourished lizard or amphibian.