Thread: 9-20-09 Colorado Springs Pics and Videos

9-20-09 Colorado Springs Pics and Videos

I'll be posting video later. Ken was our photoman this time around so hopefully he can post some pics later. We had a huge assortment of animals this time! Way more than my card table could even hold. Everything from a leucistic Rat snake to a leucistic leopard gecko, P metallica to P nigricolor, some widows, some scorpions... it was pretty awesome.

Thanks to everyone who could make it! Hopefully we'll see those of you who couldn't make it at the next meeting!

I'm working on the video now... I have a lot to sort through, though, since I accidentally set the camera down while it was recording and left it running for, like, a half an hour. Yikes!

Oh... I also want to thank you guys for helping re-house my P nigricolor and clean my H mac's tank. Yeah, yeah, I'm a wussy.

Re: 9-20-09 Colorado Springs Pics and Videos

Great pics, Ken!!

I'm going to say based on the pic of the versi it's a female... still, we'd need a molt to be sure but that may be some good news for Erin and Robert!

That pic of my Pampho is awesome... she's so pretty....... under the flash, haha.

The widows are a juvie L hesperus and an adult female L geometricus. Haha, that brown widow looks wicked.

Your metallica is gor-ge-ous! Even for not being full grown she's still got great coloring!

Here's a video with a leucistic leo, a couple widows, a baby H spadix, a P trans, an A versi and a P nigricolor:
    [flash=480,390:23c439pf]http://www.youtube.com/v/JCftNEB0OLc?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash:23c439pf]