Thread: Mandi Pants Wish List...

Mandi Pants Wish List...

Dasymutilla gloriosa "thistledown velvet ant" (female obviously, can't have it flying away)
    Poecilotheria metallica (like that's a surprise)
    C. cyaneopubescens
    T. apophysis
    Hymenopus coronatus (orchid mantis)
    Greyhound (race rescue)
    and I'd love to have a couple ferrets...

Re: Mandi Pants Wish List...

i know someone who is looking to get rid of a nice white ferret. not an albino, but a rarer all-white coated one. nice little fella too. just hit me up if you are ever interested or want to get a price...

Re: Mandi Pants Wish List...

Quote Originally Posted by mandipants
    Greyhound (race rescue)
    I used to work at a race track running those poor things - it was not pleasant. I've worked in power plants tearing scaffolding out of the towers after blasting and cleaning and still think that running those dogs was the roughest jobs - my second season as a licensed "groom" I went to a training day and couldn't walk for a week; even the military doesn't make soldiers run for 8hrs straight (I'm pretty hardcore and have an amazing endurance, that was a breaking point).
    What can be done is not what should be done but you have the right to your opinion...note that you do not have the right to not be offended and are therefore subject to another's opinion that you can be put in a 5'x9' cell and do just fine.