Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
COS Losing a PetCo

Thread: COS Losing a PetCo

Post COS Losing a PetCo

The PetCo on Vickers and Academy is closing on Aug 16th... in 6 weeks. I wanted to pass this along since they're doing discounts on all merchandise. They have no animals anymore, so only products are left.

I hope the closure doesn't directly affect anyone in our club? I asked if the employees were being moved to other stores and it doesn't sound like it. What a sad situation. :cry:

I'm going to miss that store because every time I went there to get crickets and Scott was working he'd give me, like, waaaaaay more than I asked for but only charge me for what I asked for. I'd go in looking for enough crix to last a week and get enough for the month. That's always nice because I'm typically beyond broke and paying $.12 for a cricket, nevertheless $.12 for as many crickets as I need to feed my bugs, is sometimes out of my budget. Pitiful, huh?

And just because Eric and I thought this was funny, unnecessary quotation marks:

Re: COS Losing a PetCo

Quote Originally Posted by Bell
    I'm going to miss that store because every time I went there to get crickets and Scott was working he'd give me, like, waaaaaay more than I asked for but only charge me for what I asked for. I'd go in looking for enough crix to last a week and get enough for the month.
    yes!! me too, i LOVED that! that makes me sad cause that was right on the way, always stopped in there for crix. anyway, like the sign