Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rattlesnakes !!

Re: Rattlesnakes !!

Oh yeah, you don't need a permit to remove them. I think you do if you remove them and relocate them within your home, though.

I believe the issue of Illegality lies in what some of us would like to do with the rattler once we romoved it, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Bell View Post
    Oh yeah, you don't need a permit to remove them. I think you do if you remove them and relocate them within your home, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by worldsparadox View Post
    I believe the issue of Illegality lies in what some of us would like to do with the rattler once we romoved it, lol!
    This is very true! I've kept a few over the years growing up, and I just kept it on the DL!

Another dead rattler at work today. This time some unknown person ran over it with their car and tossed it into a trash can. It was still rattling (reflexes) so the IT Manager had to come out and cut its head off.

Ug that is horrible. I can't even lift my own satan's spawn of a boa out of his cage, less a rattlesnake with a snake hook lol.
    *Fear is ignorance*
    *Do the best you can in life. Live with compassion and infinite love for others.*

I just can't believe someone ran over it and picked it up afterwards when it was still reflexive. Maybe that's why we don't know who it is... they picked it up, got tagged and had to rush to the ER.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12