Thread: DOA

DOA

So I ordered 3 tailless whipscorpions and they all came today... dead...

Byebye 3 D diadema (there was a freebie) and 1 Charinus sp...

I can't wait until I get sent more. The Charinus is only the size of a dime but it's the most gorgeous one.

Re: DOA

dang man! is the person who sent them going to send you 3 more? why did they die? cold or something else?

Yeah, man, how did they die? Can you tell? That sucks so bad.

That sucks man....any idea how they went? Are you being taken care of by the dealer for them? I hate when inverts die in transit....
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy ~~ Hamlet (william shakespeare)

The person I got them from offered to send all the same again or give me my money back. He did nothing wrong. The problem looks like one of the mail carriers shook the box because they all had legs and whips broken off in the containers. This is about as bad as when I got 3 P cambregi (I can't spell... Trinidad chevron T's) and the mailman left them on the front step and all three baked in the sun.

A C gracilis came as well that molted in transport. I'm going to get sent another again too.

They came through USPS?

Yeah. I got them from AJExotics. He sent a new package through FedEx which arrived this morning. I even bought a couple a centipedes Andrew told me to get for my birthday. Everything is alive and well. He didn't even charge me extra to go through FedEx.

And... The D diadema has a sack! I'm trying to figure out what exactly to do to make sure I get a healthy brood.

That's, awesome, man! Sounds like everything worked out better in the end.

D diadema... those are those "cave spiders" they eat on Fear Factor, right? Haha... eat the sac. I'm sure there's some protein to it. Maybe not healthy for the brood but healthy for you. *wink wink nudge nudge* So j/k...