Thread: Bumper Stickers and Membership Cards

Bumper Stickers and Membership Cards

As a fun little something for us club members I've decided on a couple of things I'd like to make for us: bumper stickers and membership cards.

The bumper stickers can be customized for each person. Some suggestions/ideas I have already are things like, "Arachnophiles," "Cup. Cup. CUP!" or "Bad one got out!" They would/could have pictures and, of course, the forum's url addy. The bumper stickers, though, will only be available to active members... those of us who have been/will go to meetings, help out on this site (mods), help out at expos, pass out flyers, get people to join etc...

All members can get membership cards, though... I was thinking of including the club info, member #s and maybe a photo of your favorite animal, or yourself, etc... I dunno... to make membership seem more official. Especially since not all members have signed up or can sign up here.

Lemme know what you think.

I'm also brainstorming ideas for prizes for activity. I'm thinking maybe making our quarterly meetings "prize give away" meetings. Still in the works, though, as I want to make it as fair to members not in CO as possible... since most of the activity thus far as been in CO.

Re: Bumper Stickers and Membership Cards

"Bad one got out!" LOL hahaha

You know I can get a discount on T-shirts and such. The owner where I work has a duaghter that does silk screens.

I told you I thought that was hilarious. It deserves to be on a bumper sticker w/ an image of an H mac. You still want your "Arachnophile" sticker?

That would be cool. I've been wanting to have t-shirts made but usually I set up a Cafepress store and those tend to be kinda pricey. I also need to come up w/ a logo.

Yo you should totally make our logo a mountain with a giant tarantula climbing it. Haha.

Horrible idea but it's late at night.

Haha, that's not a bad idea. I've been tossing around an idea like that but w/ a variety of animals at the same time... but that might be too busy. Maybe I could do multiple versions of the logo w/ some "favorite" animals... a mountain w/ a tarantula climbing over it, a lizard climbing over it, a sugar glider, etc... just some random ones so if someone wants a t-shirt they can choose the animal they like best. That would be a lot of work. The tarantula climbing over the mountain, as I'm imagining it, just looks cool, though, hahaha... Like those movies w/ the giant ants and giant spiders terrorizing cities. HA!

Hahaha... kinda related I had the idea to do something w/ Pikes Peak in the background and then cartoon animals in front of it and they'd all have arms and hands (even the snakes) and would be holding hands and smiling. AWWWW... I can't imagine someone over the age of 10 wearing that on a T-shirt, though... hahaha... *ahem* other than myself, of course.