Thread: Bobcat in COS neighborhood.

Bobcat in COS neighborhood.

You guys see this?

I think it's sad that bobcats are in the city... at least people seem less scared of them than mountain lions, though. I would LOVE to see one in the wild. I'm by this location daily... I'm going to keep my eye out. There's forest right behind the building I work in... we see deer all the time. I doubt bob cats can take down an adult deer but I'm sure there's more food back there than that for them.

Kinda crazy, eh? That's kinda far into the city, too...

Re: Bobcat in COS neighborhood.

dude! that's awesome! haha, sure surprised me!

speaking of seeing wildlife, quick story. last camping trip i went on (september) with a couple of buddies, we went up to mt elbert to hike. drove far back and packed our stuff into the middle of nowhere. we were way out there, nothing else around, except for tons of elk. we were walking down the mountainside, and rounded a bend with a small river. totally spooked a HUGE male wolverine and 2 little ones (medium-sized females). it was amazing! looked up info on the division of wildlife page when i got home, and the cool part is, no one has seen a wolverine in CO in over 100 years!!!! now that, made my day

Oh wow! That's crazy!! Did you get any pics? Haha... definitely a "Kodak moment."

Quote Originally Posted by Bell
    Oh wow! That's crazy!! Did you get any pics? Haha... definitely a "Kodak moment."
    hahaha, i think between the 3 of us that went, we had about $17.52 combined- in other words, all of us are too poor too own a digi camera

but- i did get one for c-mas, so i'll be sure to take it with me when i go places from now on!!

FINALLY saw my first bob cat:

awesome update!