Thread: 11-16-08 Colorado Springs Pics and Videos

11-16-08 Colorado Springs Pics and Videos

Good way to finish out the year down here in Colorado Springs. Had some fun "bug" and herp action. I have a couple pics to post and a lot of video... so much my camera battery died while trying to save it to my computer. I'll try to get the vid up asap... in the meantime, check out the meeting pics on our club's official Flickr.

You can also mosey on over to the "Animals on Our Heads" forum for a couple pics of our newest entries: Mark with Mike's HUGE rosie and Ken with his H pallidus.

The video includes tarantulas, scorpions, true spiders, a garter snake, milk snake and rat snake.

Re: 11-16-08 Colorado Springs Pics and Videos

Well, unfortunately some time in the past 2 1/2 years I've lost the original footage I saved to my computer and then recorded over the camera footage with another meeting, so this was all I was able to save. It includes Mike's Rosie, Mike's A avic, Ken's Milksnake and an A versi (I can't remember whose it was.):
    [flash=480,390:3q9bcmzd]http://www.youtube.com/v/Ii4Xfug3sBQ?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0[/flash:3q9bcmzd]