Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Georgia O'Keeffe

Thread: Georgia O'Keeffe

Georgia O'Keeffe

Meet "new" kitten Georgia, named after the artist... she's about 7 months old, now, and is a tortoise shell and white:

Some of you met her at the last MHBC meeting at my house when she flipped out and sliced my hand open. Haha...
    she's calmed down quite a bit since then. I think the combination of having just adopted her, her first time being around a lot of people and being sick was a little too much for her.

She never stops meowing.

Oh yeah... dogs rule. Hey! Who wrote that?!

Re: Georgia O'Keeffe

um, yeah, i'm a dog person... but that really is kind of a cute cat

Dog people are the best people.

Aww! What a cute cat! I love it.

Cats are weird though, I like dogs, if I didn't I wouldn't be a groomer.

She is a cutie. She coos like a pigeon. It's hilarious. I'm going to try to get video of her doing that.

I miss having a dog. Our landlord at the house up north won't let us have one (he'd flip if he knew we had the cat)... and my landlord/roommate at the house in Fountain has two cats and hates dogs. I'm surrounded by cats, man! My mom (in MO) has four cats, now. My grandpa (in CO) has a cat.

Thank god Mike (greaser) has cats AND dogs so I can get my fill of dogs when I go over to his house. His dogs are HUGE, too.

I like big dogs the best... if you can't ride it, it's too small. j/k...

Quote Originally Posted by Bell
    I like big dogs the best... if you can't ride it, it's too small. j/k...
    EXACTLY!!!! hahaha, love it....

We've had Georgia... or JoJa for short, haha, for almost a year now so here are some more recent pics of her. She lives w/ Eric out on Dave's farm, now, so that's why you won't see her at my apartment.

Kitten loaf (am I the only one who thinks it's weird when cats sit like this?):

Evil eyes:

Splotchy face:

Splotchy body (she's gotten more orange with age):

Annoyed kitten:

And I'm sorry, I just don't like cats but I love her because she's our cat... but look! She looks like a gremlin!:

She's got the evilest cat face I have ever seen.

And her partners in crime, aka The Farm Cats who sometimes come inside, Pumpkin (he was actually Dave's cat at one time but got the taste of freedom and won't come back) and Annabelle (who may actually be male... she was once a house cat of someone else because when she came to Dave's "farm" she had a collar but no tags. She weighs 18 lbs.):