Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
My two male Pyxie frogs...

Thread: My two male Pyxie frogs...

My two male Pyxie frogs...

Hey guys,

Been a while since I've posted here, so I thought I'd go ahead and post an update on my current collection. I got rid of all my inverts, so I'm no longer a "Pede-A-Freak" but I think these guys are exotic enough .

First up is my SA CB known as Behemoth... I love how dark this dude is, and hope that he'll stay this way.

This guy is Mammoth, he's a really nice male that I snagged from a member on another site. He's been underground for a few weeks and just now popped back out.

Hope you guys enjoy the pics.

Re: My two male Pyxie frogs...

You've got just the two males right now? Gonna get any females for them? he he....

They are massive! So, do you have to feed them, like, mice or can they subsist off cockroaches... crickets?

Re: My two male Pyxie frogs...

Quote Originally Posted by Bell
    You've got just the two males right now? Gonna get any females for them? he he....

They are massive! So, do you have to feed them, like, mice or can they subsist off cockroaches... crickets?
    Yeps, just the two males at the moment. I'd love to get some females and take a whack a breedin' them, but at the time, it just wouldn't be a good idea. They've got some seriously varied diets, they eat mainly inverts for the staple (roaches, crix, nightcralwers) and once a month they get some mammilian(sp) protein as well, mainly rats and mice.

I'm soon to be looking into some chicks and quails as well.

Mammoth - right around 5 1/2" length and about the same in girth. Behemoth is a little bit smaller, he's sitting at about 5" length, and probably 3 1/2" - 4" in girth. He's a bit younger too. Here's to hopin' they both turn into some studs!