Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Sun Maid's egg sack

Thread: Sun Maid's egg sack

Sun Maid's egg sack

I posted a thread on VL and SF about this egg sack. well, the invasion has started and I'm about to be overtaken by Steadota grossa slings. anybody want some? haha

this is Sun Maid:

and for the kids:
    What can be done is not what should be done but you have the right to your opinion...note that you do not have the right to not be offended and are therefore subject to another's opinion that you can be put in a 5'x9' cell and do just fine.

Re: Sun Maid's egg sack

Dude you need to show me whats up with taking close up pictures. Type of camera etc....Ours is good for group shots at the bar and thats about it.

Re: Sun Maid's egg sack

there's no trick to it. I'm using my sis' p.o.s. digital. if i had a digital slr my pix would be insane. I have an slr but I don't have the space or money for a darkroom and photo processing is too expensive anymore.

she has laid 2 more egg sacks, one of which is at i2 already. the first sack is cannibalizing at i3. and I've got 2 more adult female S. grossas, one of which I caught with an egg sack - I'll get around to more pix.
    What can be done is not what should be done but you have the right to your opinion...note that you do not have the right to not be offended and are therefore subject to another's opinion that you can be put in a 5'x9' cell and do just fine.