Thread: little upset

little upset

About 10 years ago I had this roommate in a luxury apartment with his young German Shepard. This dog was a terror, it chewed everything from door frames and window sills to furniture and carpet. My roomy was a bit of a high roller he had the Ferrari and kept rolls of cash in his room. One day while we were at work the dog got into his room and proceeded to shred one of his rolls of bills. The funny part was this dog ripped up just the 100s and left the 20s &10s completely untouched. I laughed my *** off at how frustrated he was.

Fast forward 10 years and I have the P. irminia Iíve always wanted. I would look at pictures of one and be taken aback at how beautiful they are. Needless to say I was like a mother hen. Since Iíve had it the abdomen has doubled in size and sheís doing well. That is until last night. My wifeís cat decided it would be a good idea to shred her way through the screen top and kill it. I was completely devastated and enraged when I saw bits of my collections crown jewel on the floor. Iíve always been kind of a manís man but I was so upset I wanted to cry (I didnít though). Why couldnít that little imp pick anything else!?! She went right for the new Sun Tiger! My wife was in Denver and I was home alone with no one to vent to so all I could do was go into a fit of rage and scream at the walls in animalistic howls. The cat has been in the basement since and I donít think she will be showing her face around me for awhile.

Moral of the story: Donít be so quick to laugh at others misfortune lest you find yourself on the other side.

Re: little upset

dude, that sucks many eggs! I would have turned that cat into some general tso's and ate it for dinner. I here there's a P. irminia in transitional housing because it's previous keeper didn't have the room you can have that one back, that's why everyone sends out freebies.
    What can be done is not what should be done but you have the right to your opinion...note that you do not have the right to not be offended and are therefore subject to another's opinion that you can be put in a 5'x9' cell and do just fine.

thanks man but I'm going to order another adult. I'm just so drained from being so enraged last night. Like mark said on VL live and learn right?

yep, live and learn I guess - I prefer the "learn from the mistakes of others" bit, thanks.
    What can be done is not what should be done but you have the right to your opinion...note that you do not have the right to not be offended and are therefore subject to another's opinion that you can be put in a 5'x9' cell and do just fine.

Wow, that does suck! That cat is lucky it didn't get bit! It wouldn't have killed it but I sure it would have paralyzed a limb or caused major pain. Sorry for your loss! Cats and tarantulas just don't mix... cats are evil little beasts. Haha, just my opinion. :oops:

thanks bell. It sucks getting something new and being so excited only to be let down.

A good reason not to own warm blooded animals. :o
    Rev boy I really need to get some new T's
    maybe going all OW this time