Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
SHIELD MANTIS HACTHED!

Thread: SHIELD MANTIS HACTHED!

SHIELD MANTIS HACTHED!

Okay, one of the oothecas hatched! :blink: I'm a little overwhelmed, but very excited! I have a favor to ask, does anyone have some fruit flies for me? I dont have the amount to sub-stain all my nymphs. I also had some other species hatch out today.

So I'm willing to do trades, I have lots of blue and house fly maggots and will send Blue bottle or house flies maggots or pupae twice to for no charge for whoever sends me fruit flies.? Or I'm also willing to do trades for the nymphs that just hatched.

Thanks again
    Mikhail

Re: SHIELD MANTIS HACTHED!

The pictures of the adults!

Those are some gorgeous mantises! Can't say I envy you and all those babies, though!!

Kevin (Nivek on these boards) just got some dart frogs that eat only fruit flies. Maybe you guys can go in on a fruit fly order together...? You could try PM'ing him.

I dont have fruit flies but,,,,,,,,,I want some of those,,,,,,,,,and tips on keeping them,,,,,,My last try didnt end up so well, Talk soon keep us updated ................Congrats ...

Thanks guys!
    I'm very excited, but I have way to many. I maneged to get people to send me some fruit flies, I'm going to send them mantis and house flies/ blue bottle flies as a trade.

I'm selling them for $5 each and cheaper the more you buy. But I take trades for anything.

Thanks again
    Mikhail

congrats on hatching the ootheca. looks like you got a bunch of good looking mantids. I wish I had better luck keeping them.
    Rev boy I really need to get some new T's
    maybe going all OW this time