Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Website Banners

Thread: Website Banners

Website Banners

I whipped a website banner we can use to represent the club on, like, MySpace, Facebook, emails, etc... where ever. I'm still working on our actual logo but this will work for websites!

Re: Ch-Ch-Check-Check it out!

that's a really big banner don't ya think?
    What can be done is not what should be done but you have the right to your opinion...note that you do not have the right to not be offended and are therefore subject to another's opinion that you can be put in a 5'x9' cell and do just fine.

But of course! The better to draw attention to! Haha... here's a smaller one.

the first one was like a header banner, the second was like a footer button. the slim ones in my sig are forum size banners and the VL banner is standard banner size. just putting in my two cents for what it's worth
    What can be done is not what should be done but you have the right to your opinion...note that you do not have the right to not be offended and are therefore subject to another's opinion that you can be put in a 5'x9' cell and do just fine.

How do I attach this to my sig.........say on AB?????

Unfortunately I think they have rules that you can't have any pics in your sig. :x

yeah, img codes are disabled in sigs on ab

Website Banners

Oh, and to attach to somewhere else... like, an insectgeek profile, haha... you can use this URL as the pic source:

big (just take out the *):
    h*ttp://milehighbugclub.com/bannerrr.png

small (just take out the *):
    h*ttp://milehighbugclub.com/bannerrrsmall.png

If the site uses HTML you'd use this code:

If it uses BBC like here you'd use this code (just take out the *): [*img]http://milehighbugclub.com/bannerrrsmall.png[/img*]