Thread: Denver G2G 4/22/08 (Pictures)

Denver G2G 4/22/08 (Pictures)

Again I have to say that Isaac has a great selection of scorpions. I also have to compliment him and his set up and how well maintained everything looked. I'm jealous. Anyway... Isaac is going to have to post the species for some of these cause I can not remember. I broke the original picture links but you can check the pictures out at our official club Flickr.

Isaac holding the P miranda:

Kevin holding his P miranda on his cast:

The Chinese Mantis:

Gravid A australis:

B jacksonis:

Uroctonus Mordax:

R. junceus:

Isaac holding his H swammerdami:

LQ I think:

LQ for sure:

H. A. spadix:

P imperator about to molt:

Centruroides hentzi:

P. boreus:

C. gracillis:

H. paucidens:

Re: Pictures from the Denver Meet and Greet 4/22

the "unknown" species appears to be R. junceus. that "chocolate morph" is not a B. jacksoni - looks like a forest scorp...looks like a Uroctonus sp.. the one you referred to as "pimp" does not look like it's of the Pandinus genus, it looks like a Hetrometrus sp.. the one you couldn't remember is Centruroides hentzi.
    What can be done is not what should be done but you have the right to your opinion...note that you do not have the right to not be offended and are therefore subject to another's opinion that you can be put in a 5'x9' cell and do just fine.

I love them.................anyway ras your right on with the Ids ........props................Its not that there unknown I think I was just throwin too much info out there Bells close too..........on most................Sweet Pics ..I NEED a Cam..........

Quote Originally Posted by magikscorps
    I love them.................anyway ras your right on with the Ids ........props................Its not that there unknown I think I was just throwin too much info out there Bells close too..........on most................Sweet Pics ..I NEED a Cam..........
    thanks, I'm secretly ai. do you really only have one C. vittatus? you need to remedy that and your camera issue. if it weren't for my sis I would have to deal with developing film on my old 35mm cannon rebel.
    What can be done is not what should be done but you have the right to your opinion...note that you do not have the right to not be offended and are therefore subject to another's opinion that you can be put in a 5'x9' cell and do just fine.

Haha, I tried. I'll update my first post w/ those IDs. ....okay, the C hentzi, is that labelled correctly now? I'm confused because looking at pics of the C vittatus they look similar. And what are the last three?

Isaac, feel free to re-post these pics on AB or anywhere you'd like to. All the ones Kevin thought worthy of uploading are in this photobucket. Some of the ones there are not posted here.

I only have one C.vittatus she was gravid ........she dropped like 20 still born like a week a half ago she seems fine though..................