Thread: HUGE Latro hesperus

HUGE Latro hesperus

wow! i just did a trade with someone and he sent me 2 of the biggest L. hesperus i've seen!!! :o they were very big and very impressive! pics soon if y'all bug me enough...

just thought i'd share...

Re: HUGE Latro hesperus

Pics, pics! You guys are teases. First Isaac and his centipedes... now you. :x

Haha, just kidding.

Anytime you want L. hesperus let me know. My wife finally left me alone keeping the one's I caught when I explained it to her this way, at least you know where these are and you wont find these in your shoe.

hahaha! that's true! i'll take em haha, just kidding, i usually end up with around 1000 during the summer... :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by widowman10
    wow! i just did a trade with someone and he sent me 2 of the biggest L. hesperus i've seen!!! :o they were very big and very impressive! pics soon if y'all bug me enough...

Hey there widowman. New here and I love true spiders. I need to post a picture of my L. mactans. I've had her since oct. and she is truly the largest widow I have ever seen! I'd love to see yours.

Quote Originally Posted by greaser
    Quote Originally Posted by widowman10

Hey there widowman. New here and I love true spiders. I need to post a picture of my L. mactans. I've had her since oct. and she is truly the largest widow I have ever seen! I'd love to see yours.
    welcome!! hmmm, i did forget to post pics... i have some on AB, but i'll try and put a few here soon...