Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Bell's Wish List
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bell's Wish List

Exclamation Bell's Wish List

Animals listed are in no particular order. ...and preferably all females. HA!

*Poecilotheria metallica "Gooty Ornamental"
    *Ephebopus uatuman "Emerald Skeleton"
    *Tapinauchenius gigas "Orange Treespider"
    *Citharischius crawshayi "King Baboon"
    *Ephebopus cyanognathus "Blue Fang Skeleton"
    *Iridopelma hirsutum "Amazon Ribbed Tree Spider"
    *Stromatopelma calceatum "Featherleg Baboon"
    *Psalmopoeus irminia "Venezuela Suntiger"
    *Haplopelma albostriatum "Thai Zebra"

I also want a leopard gecko but I have NO idea what its scientific name would be.

Re: Bell's Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by Bell
    Animals listed are in no particular order. ...and preferably all females. HA!
    *Citharischius crawshayi "King Baboon"
    *Psalmopoeus irminia "Venezuela Suntiger"
    hmmm, wish i woulda known before i traded them off... :roll:

No way! Do you know if you had females? no...no... don't answer that, may just add insult to injury, haha.

For the suntiger I only want a female...haha, Tony was cute and all but nothing beats the orange/black contrast. That's just too pretty.

No way! Do you know if you had females? no...no... don't answer that, may just add insult to injury, haha.

For the suntiger I only want a female...haha, Tony was cute and all but nothing beats the orange/black contrast. That's just too pretty.
    true, true... hmmm, now that i've got a digi camera, i'll have to post pics of tony!!

I wish we could have pets at this house because I would love a husky dog and a couple ferrets, too. My landlord would prolly flip out with all the spiders I have as is.

Oh! I also want to get some US native tarantulas... some Aphonopelmas. Any suggestions?

And I think I want to get a B vagans (which is now living in the US) as I've decided I really like how black tarantulas look... tarantulas that are mainly black I should say.

I wish we could have pets at this house because I would love a husky dog and a couple ferrets, too. My landlord would prolly flip out with all the spiders I have as is.

Oh! I also want to get some US native tarantulas... some Aphonopelmas. Any suggestions?

And I think I want to get a B vagans (which is now living in the US) as I've decided I really like how black tarantulas look... tarantulas that are mainly black I should say.
    B. vagans? and aphonopelma? again, bell, you shoulda told me :( those went with my package too... i love the coloring on my pair of hentzis. black, gold, and red, you can't beat it. but my fav would have to be my seemani. she is absolutely stunning. she is jet black and has wonderful striping, definitely beautiful :o. i've had hentzi, seemani, and chalcodes. my hentzi burrowed immediately, so my favorite would prob be the seemani.

My seemani:

My hentzi:

I like the hentzi for sure! The contrast on the seemani is great... they're the ones w/ orange spinnerets, right?

LOL... I think you should just give me a catalog of what spiders you have so I know for future reference.

I like the hentzi for sure! The contrast on the seemani is great... they're the ones w/ orange spinnerets, right?

LOL... I think you should just give me a catalog of what spiders you have so I know for future reference.
    yes, orange spinnies haha, BKs catalog! well, we might be able to find some hentzis in G of the G if we're lucky

Well, Brian you'll be glad to know I picked up an A seemani this weekend. I also picked up an S rubronitens which is pretty much a B vagans but bigger so I can cross that one off my list. I am wanting to get more into the US species and just got an A sp Paysoni, too... looking to get an A hentzi, A behlei or any other Aph.

Well, Brian you'll be glad to know I picked up an A seemani this weekend. I also picked up an S rubronitens which is pretty much a B vagans but bigger so I can cross that one off my list. I am wanting to get more into the US species and just got an A sp Paysoni, too... looking to get an A hentzi, A behlei or any other Aph.
    hey congrats!!! seemani and hentzi are the absolute best! well, maybe mooreae can top both, but hey, who actually has one anyway?! :roll: cool! can't wait to see it! how big, and is it a light or dark one?

The seemani? It's not too big, I'd say 4". It's def looking WC as it doesn't really have stripes and is looking kinda beat up....not a blue phase... it's kinda just brown right now. Needs a good molt but it's no where near pre-molt. I'll post some pics today in my photo thread. I need to get pics of the A sp Paysoni before I can. That little bugger is a cutey... she's only about 4," too, I'd say. I'm bad at guesstimating sizes.

The S rub... however you spell it, is a MASSIVE tarantula. Didn't look like it when she was in her container but once I got her out I think she's got a longer legspan than my GBB or my H gigas... which means it's now the biggest tarantula I own.

yep, that's a good wish list there. Lot of the same one I want.

Weeeeeeeeeeell... I'll be picking up a couple tarantulas tomorrow from Tim. Marking two off my wishlist. I'm stoked because these are a couple of the more "rare" species I want. Which ones are they now.... hmmm.... haha, I'll take some pics and post them, prolly on Tuesday.

Welp, as of yesterday I am now a proud owner of a P metallica sling and an E cyanognathus sling.

Welp, as of yesterday I am now a proud owner of a P metallica sling and an E cyanognathus sling.
    well, i think i now officially hate you. first the GBB, and now the metallic and cyanognathus. geez, i think you hit pretty much my 3 favorite species.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast