Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bell's Wish List

Re: Bell's Wish List

Quote Originally Posted by widowman10
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell
    Welp, as of yesterday I am now a proud owner of a P metallica sling and an E cyanognathus sling.
    well, i think i now officially hate you. first the GBB, and now the metallic and cyanognathus. geez, i think you hit pretty much my 3 favorite species.
    And don't forget to add in the M balfouri. Awww... don't hate me.

Quote Originally Posted by widowman10
    Welp, as of yesterday I am now a proud owner of a P metallica sling and an E cyanognathus sling.
    well, i think i now officially hate you. first the GBB, and now the metallic and cyanognathus. geez, i think you hit pretty much my 3 favorite species.
    And don't forget to add in the M balfouri. Awww... don't hate me.
    oh yeah, let's add some insult to injury. remind me about the balfouri, geez... :roll:

i guess i'll just have to stop by and see your new guys (or hopefully gals!) too.

I found a new species I forgot I wanted: Thrixopelma cyaneum. It's like a blueish Chilean rose hair, haha.

My list is fairly simple: at least two of EVERYTHING. But to keep it feasible, T. blondi, L. parahybana, for my genic and aureo to reach full size already
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy ~~ Hamlet (william shakespeare)

Uh oh! All hair kickers!! You need some old world species in there. hahahaha... My genic is just a juvie and she's usually good about not kicking when I'm feeding and watering but the second I go in with my tongs to clean it's hair kicking time! Fortunately she's never gotten me.

The hairs don't bother me much and all are pretty docile (except the seemanni and the rubronitens they are terrors and will tag anything that moves in their tanks)
    There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy ~~ Hamlet (william shakespeare)

My seemnai is like that, too... it caught me off guard because I thought they would be rather tame... she flipped over on her back in a threat display once, much like baboon tarantulas do. My rubronitens is a sweetie... so far at least. She's never kicked (although she does have a bald bottom) and I've never seen a threat display.

Oh! I also want to get some US native tarantulas... some Aphonopelmas. Any suggestions?
    Maybe I'll be able to get to Carlsbad to hunt some A. sp. Carlsbad green (guaranteed females Bell lol), widowman wants some local scorps as well. I could knock out two in one. So if I do consider a trade for just about any OW T's or buthids . Now to find a ride that direction, maybe I could convince them to come back via the Black Range and pick up some S.c. heros :twisted: .
    Rev boy I really need to get some new T's
    maybe going all OW this time

EEEEEE! Looks like I will be picking up a leopard gecko (or two) this weekend at the RMRE show. I'll be trading some of my males for one. Woot! Thanks to Tarantula Inc/Shelby Reptiles for showing interest and hooking me up.

Well, to update my wishlist I think I should start fresh:

Right now as far as tarantulas go I'm really only interested in US Aphonopelma species. I have 0.0.3 A moderatum, 0.0.1 A behlei, 0.2.11 A hentzi and 0.1.0 A sp "Payson Blonde." I would love to get an adult female A mod, a couple more A behleis... and pretty much a bunch of anything else, haha. Raising them from slings is taking a while, of course, but for whatever reason adult female Aphs are rather expensive. I'd also prefer captive bred but not all Aphs in my collection are cb.

From the "I like things with big ears" category I'm also looking for 2 blue dumbo rats and an Ibizan hound.

Also I'm still hoping to find a leopard gecko... one that doesn't have cancer, you know. And RatPackLV has some GORGEOUS citrus beardies... I would love to have one.

All I need is money!

Hehe, well, mark this one off my list... looks like I'll be getting a leo from Ken and Kim. WOOT.

Yippee! Got the leo today at the meeting. I named her Lenny after the leopard who lost its spots... since she's leucistic. I'll post some pics soon. She's getting acquainted with her new home right now.

I can't believe I haven't gotten a new invert since June... yet I've picked up three geckos since then. Am I turning into a herp person??

I need to get cracking on my Aphonopelma collection this upcoming year!

I can't believe I haven't gotten a new invert since June... yet I've picked up three geckos since then. Am I turning into a herp person??
    I got 4 leopard geckos and a golden gecko from a friend a few weeks ago. I can't remember the last time I got an invert. I think it's happening to me too.

Where, oh, where can I get two blue Dumbo rats in CO?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast