Thread: Basic Flyer

Basic Flyer

Just wanted to let everyone know I'm going to whip up a flyer tomorrow that we can all print out and post around our towns to try to get more people signed up here. I know some pet stores allow people to post flyers and colleges definitely do... just an idea to get some more people involved. :ugeek:

Re: Membership head's up

Here's a basic black and white version in .pdf form.

It's got the little tear off paper things so people can take our website name home w/ them. Not like the name of the club is THAT hard to remember.

Let me know if you think it's lame and needs to be changed... want one in color... or want to draw up your own flyer we can use.

Thanks!

I'm pretty good in photoshop if you need any help and have any ideas let me know.
    -Eddy

That would be cool. It would be nice to have a flyer that's a little more eye catching... maybe w/ animals on it. I use Photoshop and Publisher and I wanted to do something like my tokay gecko "talking" like a comic type thing but I just dunno if I have time to do that. :oops: Or a tarantula in a threat pose... or, well, whatever. haha... It's totally up to you if you'd want to.

We could always just print the basic flyer on, like, bright orange paper or something. That's pretty eye catching, too... hehe

great idea bell! i was thinking something along those lines too... ya beat me too it!

very good flyer by the way!!!

Basic Flyer

Give me a month I'm doing a secret design for SCABIES too. Email me some ideas and I'll make it happen. Make sure it represents your group. For SCABIES i'm thinkin hollywood-style letter on a hill with a trap-door ready to strike. Thats just one idea. Make sure you email me since I cant get on this site at work.
    abyssx3@gmail.com
    or
    scorpion.admin.team@gmail.com(tittle it FOR EDDY)
    -Eddy