Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Introductions!

Re: Introductions!

Yeah he comes out in Marver Vs. Capcom 2. Kinda dissapointing that I have to kill him. Theres also a wrestler by that name. Bums me out I though I was unique.
    -Eddy

Abyss, Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Jeez. That brings back memories.

Anyway, I'm Paul and I'm here because of, surprise, Erica. I don't have anything crawling around in cages where I live, but thanks to Erica I now have a working knowledge of things. :ugeek:

Quote Originally Posted by garion333
    Abyss, Marvel vs. Capcom 2. Jeez. That brings back memories.

Anyway, I'm Paul and I'm here because of, surprise, Erica. I don't have anything crawling around in cages where I live, but thanks to Erica I now have a working knowledge of things. :ugeek:
    You don't have creepy crawly things but you've got cats and dogs...even if only by proxy! You can still post about them here. But you know, Paul , I've got PLENTY of tarantulas to go around. They're easy to take care... pretty... fascinating... they're awesome pets. I'll bring one the next time I see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bell
    You don't have creepy crawly things but you've got cats and dogs...even if only by proxy! You can still post about them here. But you know, Paul , I've got PLENTY of tarantulas to go around. They're easy to take care... pretty... fascinating... they're awesome pets. I'll bring one the next time I see you.
    I'm aware of that. I get my fill by proxy. And no, I don't have any pets right now. I don't live there anymore.

Still, I dig creepy crawly things. I've always been a fan of iguanas. For some reason, I've had any number of friends with them . . . those claws though. Ouch! Okay, I know, they're not bugs.

*hijacking thread time over*

Paaaaul... You don't live there anymore? Uh... what's going on?? Email me or something, man!

Hello All.

My name is Sarah. My husband Tim and I have been interested in exotic pets for a few years now. We currently have 2 snakes (Rat snake and a pastel python) but with the way he talks we're going to have something else sometime soon.

Personally I'm not a friend of bugs. Ask Bell, they make me itchy. :| But I dig reptiles.

If anyone is interested my husband makes screen cages in any size needed. They are sturdy, tough and pretty (plug-plug). I'll post some pictures on the 'pics of pets' forum if anyone is interested. *smile*
    Keeper of emotionally damaged pets...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah
    I'll post some pictures on the 'pics of pets' forum if anyone is interested. *smile*
    interested

Hi everyone, my name is Hans, I live south of Albuquerque NM. I have always been interested in bugs and have been keeping tarantulas for about 5 years now. I am recluse on AB as well. Maybe sometime you all can come south to invert hunt.

Hans

Welcome! We'll def be making it down to NM for some trips. I think you may very well be the first NM member to sign up!!

Welcome Recluse. So, what species do you keep and do you have pics?
    [i]]Inside every great snake is a very unhappy mouse[/i

I keep mostly NW species anymore with small children. I still have a few OW species just to keep me on my toes. Funny you should mention pictures, I got a new digital camera not Christmas of 07, but of 06 just for photographing my T's. I still dont have many pic's, only when I have had to send a picture for a trade or sale. My family actually has a cabin in Colorado above Crested Butte on Keblar Pass about half way between CB and Paonia. I am at the cabin for several weeks during the summer, and in the winter I generally make it to my dad's house in Gunnison. Maybe sometime we could have a T meet.

We're trying to get some peeps to meet down in the Springs for our first meet and greet in March (3/8)... and we're also trying to organize our first bug hunting trip... any ideas? Do you think you'd make it down to the Springs for the BBQ?

It really sounds like fun but I dont think I could make it, I coach two soccer teams and work, so I doubt I could make it. Thanks for the invite though.

My name is Taya, aka Smilodon on AB and VL. I received my first tarantula, G.rosea, about five or six years ago. I've only really fallen for the hobby recently, and now own around fifteen t's. I also own two trapdoors and two jumpers. I plan on greatly expanding my collection soon. Good to be here!

Woo hoo! Glad to have you here! You from CO/what part?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast